WELCOME TO THE PUPPY FOUNDATION CLASS
These classes are for puppies up to 8 months old, but this is flexible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Small classes of maximum 5 puppies, so you will get plenty of individual attention.
- Rolling classes – join whenever you like, no waiting for a new course to start.
- Book a block of 4, 6 or 10 weeks.
- Book as many successive blocks as you like, each class will be different.
- Teaching your puppy essential life skills.
- Teaching your puppy good social skills, how to interact politely with other dogs.
- Establishing good manners with humans, addressing issues such as jumping up and play biting.
- Teaching basic obedience exercises in a fun and interesting way, sit, stay, down, recall, loose lead walking.
- Advice on puppy management in the home and when out and about, such as house training, crate training, car travel etc.
- A question and answer session at the end of each class to help you with and issues you might have encountered.
- TREATS - As we use reward based training please bring plenty of delicious treats cut into very small pieces such as chicken, cheese, sausages or good quality bought treats. It needs to be more delicious than kibble! It is advisable to cut right back on your puppies meal before the lesson, as tummies quickly fill up with treats.
- A toy your puppy likes to play with.
- Poo bags.
WHY NOT TREAT YOUR PUPPY TO A BESPOKE 1 TO 1 PUPPY TRAINING SESSION
- A harness or flat collar with long lead.
- Please no extendable leads, slip leads or chain leads.
If at any time you would like more intensive training, or have an issue you would like extra help with,you can book a bespoke 1 to 1 training Session to complement your puppy class sessions.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Puppy Foundation Classes.