WELCOME TO THE PUPPY CLASS
These interesting, fun and informal puppy classes last 1.15 with a break for refreshments. The Puppies love coming, and absorb all the training in this positive class, through intresting exercises designed to encourage puppies to learn, and to give owners confidence in all situations. There is plenty of time to ask questions and discuss any puppy problems during the class, with the trainer who is a qualified behaviourist, and with the other puppy owners.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Small classes of maximum 4 puppies, so you will get plenty of individual attention.
- Rolling classes – join whenever you like, no waiting for a new course to start..
- Book as many successive blocks as you like, each class will be different.
- Teaching your puppy essential life skills in a relaxed environment.
- Teaching your puppy good social skills, how to interact politely with other dogs.
- All the exercises are carefully designed to motivate your puppy through reward and play, they will learn to love learning!
- Teaching useful exercises in a fun and interesting way, sit, stay, down, recall, loose lead walking, around, scentwork, and much more.
- Advice on puppy management in the home and when out and about, such as house training, crate training, car travel etc.
- A question and answer session at the end of each class to help you with and issues you might have encountered.
- TREATS - As we use reward based training please bring plenty of delicious treats cut into very small pieces such as chicken, cheese, sausages or good quality bought treats. It needs to be more delicious than kibble! It is advisable to cut right back on your puppies meal before the lesson, as tummies quickly fill up with treats.
- A toy your puppy likes to play with.
- Poo bags.
WHY NOT TREAT YOUR PUPPY TO A BESPOKE 1 TO 1 PUPPY TRAINING SESSION
- A harness or flat collar with long lead.
- Please no extendable leads, slip leads or chain leads.
If at any time you would like more intensive training, or have an issue you would like extra help with,you can book a bespoke 1 to 1 training Session to complement your puppy class sessions. If you are having any behavioural issues with your puppy why not book a home visit. In these 1 to 1 sessions at your home I can help you with any management and behavioural problems giving you practical advice and exercises.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Puppy and Adult Dog Training Classes.