A 1 to 1 Puppy Training Starter Session is ideal to you start on your training journey with a puppy, or to help you with any training problems you may be encountering. Every puppy learns differently according to breed and experience, by working closely with you and your puppy I can help you learn the best way to start training and bonding with your puppy.
The first 'Starter' session will last an hour and a half as there is always a lot of ground to cover, and a lot of information to give you. The charge for the first Session is £50. I will also follow up with a brief report on the exercises we have covered in the Session to help you with your training at home.
After your first Session you can go onto book as many 1 to 1 Sessions as you need (cost £35), or join one of the small group classes.
Some of the exercises we cover in the 1 to 1 Training Sessions are:
- Training Exercises such as Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Impulse Control, Emergency Stop
- How to train using fun motivational exercises. Train your puppy without them realising!
- Addressing Puppy issues such as jumping up, play biting, recall, settle.
- Addressing specific issues that arise during Group Classes or when you train at home.
- Working with exercises to help with focus and self-control.
- To help with confidence in anxious puppies.
- Ideas on how to enrich your puppies life in the home with mental stimulation and exercises.
- Practical advice on toilet training, chewing furniture, barking.
- How to introduce and manage a puppy with other dogs in the hosehold.
HOW TO BOOK:
Please book online, and I will contact you to arrange a time for your Starter 1 to 1 Training Session.
If you have been to a training session before please book the 1 to 1 Training Session.
You will receive a brief questionnaire to fill in to give me information about your dog and what you would like to work on so your session can be tailored to you.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by 1 to 1 Puppy Starter Training Session.