DOGGY PARKOUR AND PROPRIOCEPTION CLASS
An excellent way to engage and have fun with your dog, while training at the same time! This class is a mixture of doggy parkour, agility, obedience training, proprioception and scent work.
- Teach your dog balance and athleticism by working over a series of obstacles.
- Help your dog’s coordination and body awareness with proprioception exercises
- Working with all sorts of obstacles helps give your dog confidence and encourages self -control
- The perfect way to introduce your dog to agility equipment in a calm and controlled way
- Fun scent work exercises
- The handlers enjoy it too!
Dog Training Classes are held in a securely fenced grass training paddock in Brockhampton.
The paddock is an old orchard, so is lovely and cool in the summer and very sheltered in the winter.
There is an enclosed covered area with seating for spectators.
Parking space is limited so please follow signed instructions as you enter the yard.
Please read the directions before arriving as SAT NAV will not direct you straight to the property.
Please read terms and conditions before booking.
WHAT TO BRING.
- A flat collar or harness (Please no choke chains, prong collars or slip leads)
- A standard or long lead, please no extendable leads as they are difficult to use for training.
- Lots of very yummy treats cut up into VERY small pieces to use as rewards. Sausages, hot dogs, chicken, cheese…Please cut down on your dogs morning meal as they will fill up with the treat rewards during the class.
- Poo Bags
- Please ensure you wear suitable footwear, as all the training is outside on grass
- Please wear suitable clothing, and do bring dog coats if needed, especially on those cold wet winter days!
- Water Bowls are provided but do feel free to bring your own.
- Please bring a copy of your vaccination record to the first class, or email a copy to [email protected]at booking.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Fun Doggy Gymnastic and Proprioception Classes.