A 1 to 1 Training Session is ideal to you start on your training journey with a puppy or adult dog, or to help you with any training problems you may be encountering. Every dog learns differently according to breed and experience, by working closely with you and your dog I can help you learn the best way to train and enjoy working with your dog.
The first session is will last an hour and a half as there is always a lot to cover, and a lot of information to give you. The charge for the first Session is £50. I will also follow up with a brief report on the exercises we have covered in the Session to help you with your training at home.
Thereafter each 1 to 1 Trainign Session lasts one hour, the cost is £35.
Some of the exercises we cover in the 1 to 1 Training Sessions are:
- Training Exercises such as Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Impulse Control, Emergency Stop
- How to train using fun motivational exercises. Train your dog without them realising!
- Foundation work before you move onto doing agility, flyball, trieball etc
- Addressing specific issues that arise during Group Classes or when you train at home.
- Working with exercises to help rescue dogs settle into their new homes with focus and control.
- To help with confidence in anxious dogs
- To work as part of a behaviour modification programme to help with behavioural problems.
- Ideas on how to enrich your dogs life in the home with mental stimulation and exercises.
HOW TO BOOK:
Please book online, and I will contact you to arrange a time for your 1 to 1 Training Session. If you have not been to a training Session with me before please book the 'Starter 1 to 1 Training Session' found on the Training Page.
You will receive a brief questionnaire to fill in to give me information about your dog and what you would like to work on so your session can be tailored to you.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by 1 to 1 Training.