In the 1 to 1 Training - each session is specifically tailored to concentrate on areas that you need help with, such as:
- Training Exercises such as Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Impulse Control, Emergency Stop
- How to train using fun motivational exercises and equipment such as tunnels! Train your dog without them realising!
- Foundation work before you move onto doing agility, flyball, trieball etc
- Addressing specific issues that arise during Group Classes or when you train at home.
- Working with exercises to help rescue dogs settle into their new homes with focus and control.
- To help with confidence in anxious dogs
- To work as part of a behaviour modification programme to help with behavioural problems.
- Ideas on how to enrich your dogs life in the home with mental stimulation and exercises.
Sessions will last 1 hour, and will include exercise notes to help with ongoing training and a brief written report.
1 to 1 training costs £35.00 per session.
HOW TO BOOK:
Please book online, and I will contact you to arrange a time for your 1 to 1 Training Session. You will receive a brief questionnaire to fill in to give me information about your dog and what you would like to work on so your session can be tailored to you.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by 1 to 1 Training.