A 1 to 1 Training Session is ideal to you start on your training journey with a puppy or adult dog, or to help you with any training problems you may be encountering. Every dog learns differently according to breed and experience, by working closely with you and your dog I can help you learn the best way to train and enjoy working with your dog.
For some issues a training session at your home is a very good idea as environment influences behaviour.
Some of the exercises we cover in the 1 to 1 Training Sessions are:
- Training Exercises such as Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Impulse Control, Emergency Stop
- Excitment or over-arousal when walking near your house.
- Chasing things in the garden.
- Working with exercises to help rescue dogs settle into their new homes with focus and control.
- To help with confidence in anxious dogs
- To work as part of a behaviour modification programme to help with behavioural problems.
- Ideas on how to enrich your dogs life in the home with mental stimulation and exercises.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by 1 to 1 Training Session at your home..