The 1 to 1 Training at your home is designed to follow on from the Behavioural Consultation packages where more sessions are needed to work with a specific issues within the home environment. Quite often when working with specific behavioural training issues it is better to train at your own home. In the 1 to 1 Training Session at Your Home each session is specifically tailored to you and your dog. We will start to build up a portfolio of training exercises so you then have a 'toolbox' of exercises and management to work with.
Some areas that benefit from training at home are:
- Excessive excitement getting ready for a walk, putting the lead on, going through the door.
- Mouthing and nipping.
- Self-control issues and over-arousal.
- Reluctance to go for a walk, fearful behaviour as you take them to the door.
- Reactivity to ther dogs or people.
- Reluctance to get into the car.
- Excited or reactive behaviour in certain areas near your house or on your walk.
- Training Exercises such as Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, Loose Lead Walking, Impulse Control.
- Addressing specific issues that arise during Group Classes or when you train at home.
- Working with exercises to help rescue dogs settle into their new home with focus and control.
- To help with confidence in anxious dogs
- To work as part of a behaviour modification programme to help with behavioural problems.
- Working in your local environment to address any specific training issues you encounter when out on walks.
- How to enrich your dogs life in the home with mental stimulation and exercises.
- Advice on helping Management issues in multi-dog households
Sessions will last approximately two hours and will include exercise notes to help with ongoing training and a brief written report.
The 1 to 1 Training at your home cost is £95 within a 20 mile radius of Brockhampton.
For distances greater than 20 miles please call Gabrielle for a price.
HOW TO BOOK:
Please book and pay on line, and I will call you to arrange a time for the 1 to 1 training session. If you would like to discuss the issues you would like to cover on your in your 1 to 1 training, or need advice before booking, please do not hesitate to contact Gabrielle. At checkout you will receive a brief questionnaire to fill in to give me information about your dog and what you would like to work on so your session can be tailored to you.
No reviews were found.
Listen to a selection of songs performed by 1 to 1 Training - At your home..